East End Estate Management & House Watching Services
- Frozen pipes; this is the single biggest problem if it is left unchecked for too long.
- Checking the locks and windows are secure and alarmed.
- Flooding from a leak or storm
- Security system not being alarmed correctly resulting in a burglary.
- Replacing smoke detector and carbon monoxide batteries.
Why Hire C’s Home Management?
We offer many house watching packages:
- Twice Weekly House Watching
- Weekly House Watching * Most popular*
- On demand House Watching
- Pre and Post Storm Reports
We are now offering a comprehensive Monthly House Watching Package that includes our 24/7 on-call service to the Hamptons. With this package you also gain access to our exclusive vendor list, available upon request. We can arrange appointments regarding regular home maintenance on your behalf. Give us a call to see what C’s can do for you!
Regular House Checklist
Including but not limited to:
- Exterior perimeter of all structures
- Windows and doors
- Visual inspection of pool, spa, and tennis court
- Automated gates
- All interior rooms
- Visual inspection of boiler or furnace
- Flush all toilets
- Run hot water
Affordable and Accommodating
Rates start at just $65 per visit. This includes visit and detailed report e-mailed directly to you.
House Watching may be our most popular choice for Estates, but we offer other services as well. They include but are certainly not limited to:
- Mail pick-up or forwarding
- Meeting vendors for installations or maintenance.
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Plant Care
- Stocking up your pantry
- Having fresh flowers ready for you
- Have errands? We have the time.
What Our Clients Say About Our Estate Management Services
Chris takes great care of our house. He is on top of everything. He has always been courteous and responsive. We are very happy we have chosen CS Home Management to take care of our home.
Clarita, Southampton, NY
When we are away they call or e-mail us with updates and promptly advise us of any issues they find or foresee. They are resourceful and have good contacts in the area for home maintenance, repairs and will take on additional projects.
Mary, Sagaponack, NY
When an issue comes up, we can always count on them to take care of it in a timely manner. I also know that even if we are far away, we can call Chris and he will check up on the house in a matter of minutes. Cindy and Chris truly care about their clients, and it really shows.
David and Lisa, Southampton, NY
All in all they are invaluable resource which not only gives me piece of mind that my house is in good hands, but also allows me to do things I otherwise would be unable to do.
Brian, Sag Harbor, NY
C’s staff is attentive and takes the initiative to suggest things like storm preparations, and the service providers that they arrange have always done fine work for reasonable prices, often on a same-day basis. Everything they offer is particularly important to a homeowner who lives too far from the property to take care of all this on their own
Robert, Sag Harbor, NY